Flomat’s Auto Paint Systems bring the
normally cumbersome task of painting into a compact automated operation:
The Flomat Paint Booth…
Build on the paint booth and automatically
stencil your customer’s pallets with their logo using:
The High Speed Rotary Stenciller
In order to keep the machine as versatile
as possible, we have engineered as many features as possible:
• Self draining of waste.
• PLC operation.
• Easily removable drip trays.
• Easily removed stencils for either changing jobs or logos.
• HVLP (High Volume, Low Pressure) pneumatic spray guns.
• Easily replenish paint by simply pushing a button and rolling
another drum under the pump.
Efficiently spray pallets on the
run…without the mess. Flomat’s Paint Booths are fully
automatic and feature from operation and maintenance perspectives:
• Spraying cycle only when
a pallet is present.
• Detection of pallet at both entry and exit of booth.
• External fans to extract overspray.
• Easily removed and cleaned on board filters to protect the
• Easily removed and cleaned HVLP spray gun tips.
of development have been invested into an efficient and reliable
automatic stencilling system. The sequence of operation is
• Pallet is squared prior to entering
• Pallet is stopped.
• Tundish heads move into pallet and rotate at a synchronized
speed to the pallet whilst creating the stencil.
• Tundish heads then retract for a crisp stencil, every
• The operation repeats itself as quickly as 600 pallets
Prevention is better than the cure. Same theory for the stenciller.
Whilst the unit is in normal operation mode and during cycles,
some integral maintenance sequences are automatically carried
out such as:
• Self cleaning of the teflon coated tundish and stencils
using air and water to prevent paint build up.
• Regenerating paint through lines to prevent blockages.
The only personnel assisted maintenance tasks include:
• Central greasing point for all moving components.
• Easily removable filters and spray gun tips for cleaning.
• All mechanical components, although shielded from operations,
are easily accessible for maintenance.